Exclusive heliskiing packages in the Fljótin region, the birthplace of Icelandic ski touring
2024 dates available now!
Experience the thrill of skiing the pristine slopes of northernmost Troll Peninsula in Iceland and the bespoke services of the exclusive Sóti Lodge! There, you will enjoy gourmet dining in the evenings, basking in an authentic geothermal swimming pool with a hot tub and sauna, flotation relaxation and an energising rest in perfect comfort. The exclusive location ensures you a personal, private heliskiing experience.
The program focuses on skiing the most iconic peaks surrounding Siglufjörður, Ólafsfjörður, and Fljótin. The runs are chosen by our guide team each morning according to snow and weather conditions.
- 1 hr heli fly time (8 runs) per day
- Quality accommodation at Sóti Lodge, based on double occupancy
- All meals for the duration of the program (breakfast buffet, three course dinners, specially prepared mountain lunches)
- Floatation relaxation program in local geothermal pool, access to pool, hut tub and sauna
- Morning take off directly from Sóti Lodge
- Shuttle service included from Keflavik International airport, Reykjavík or Akureyri
- Skis and bindings (high performance Blizzard freeride skis)
- Avalanche safety equipment (Backpack with air system, Arva avalanche beacon, shovel, and probe) – bring your own if you prefer!
- Safety briefing (avalanche danger, when and how to use avalanche safety equipment)
- Experienced mountain ski guide
- Aprés ski snacks at Sóti Lodge
We partner with Norðurflug, using their Astar B2 helicopter, carrying up to 4 guests, pilot and guide.
You can also build your own, customised tour.
Prices for our 6 day package start from €11,220/person
Dates available for 2024!
- April 27th – May 3rd
- May 5th – May 12th
Do you want to arrange a private heliskiing trip for your group/family? Drop us a line at email@example.com
For whom is this trip suitable?
This trip is suitable for intermediate off-piste skiers in good physical condition. Whilst we expect great corn, snow conditions can be variable in the mountains and you should be comfortable riding in a variety of conditions.
Important note for web bookings!
When booking using the widget on our website, the price shown reflects a 20% deposit only, with the remaining 80% due no less than six weeks prior to arrival.