Your custom built heliskiing tour with a chance to visit Siglufjörður, the adventure town in the North.
2023 dates available now!
Our customizable Iceland heliskiing tour, complete with pristine slopes and a stay in the beautiful Fljótin region!
Enjoy the amenities of the excellent Sóti Lodge in Fljótin, near the picturesque adventure capital of the north. The guest services come complete a wonderful breakfast buffet, mountain lunch pack and full service three course dinner. Additionally, we offer access to our local geothermal swimming pool, flotation relaxation therapy, a hot tub and sauna.
This program focuses on skiing the most iconic peaks surrounding Siglufjörður, Ólafsfjörður, and Fljótin. Runs are chosen by our guide team each morning according to snow and weather conditions.
- 1 hr heli fly time (8 runs) per day
- Quality accommodation at Sóti Lodge, based on double occupancy
- All meals for the duration of the program (breakfast buffet, three course dinners, specially prepared mountain lunches)
- Floatation relaxation program in local geothermal pool, access to pool, hut tub and sauna
- Morning take off directly from Sóti Lodge
- Shuttle service included from Keflavik International airport, Reykjavík or Akureyri
- Skis and bindings (high performance Blizzard freeride skis)
- Avalanche safety equipment (Backpack with air system, Arva avalanche beacon, shovel, and probe) – bring your own if you prefer!
- Safety briefing (avalanche danger, when and how to use avalanche safety equipment)
- Experienced mountain ski guide
- Aprés ski snacks at Sóti Lodge
We use Norðurflug‘s A star B2 helicopter, which carries up to 4 guests, pilot and guide. Seats are sold on a per person basis for the skier looking for adventure in a small group of fellow ski enthusiasts, with a minimum of 4 participants required to run. This package can be customised for 1-7 day tours.
We also offer standard package tours running 3, 4 and 7 days.
Please keep in mind that as with all-mountain adventure activities, heliskiing entails a certain risk to participants. Please make sure your insurance covers this.
- April 22nd – May 7th 2023
- Do you have a specific date in mind? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will create the perfect, bespoke adventure for you and your group
- Do you want to arrange a private trip for your group/family? Drop us a line at email@example.com
For whom is this trip suitable?
- This trip is suitable for intermediate backcountry skiers in good physical condition. The guide will make sure each run fits the whole group.