Do you believe in earning your turns, yet find yourself tempted by the idea of just charging off-piste runs all day? Then this is the weekend you’ve been waiting for. Book now for your ultimate heli-touring weekend!
Summit Heliskiing’s heli-touring weekend starts out with a whole day making the most of the chopper and charging some of Iceland’s finest terrain! Once you’ve got that out of your system, we’ll whisk you back to Sóti Lodge for some well-earned R’n’R – a luxurious flotation treatment in a geothermal pool, a soothing sauna and a three-course dinner basking in the evening sunlight, before you take
Start the next morning with an energising breakfast buffet, before grabbing your gear and hopping back in the heli… but this time, you’ll be getting dropped off in the mountains and left to enjoy the blissful quiet and thrilling remoteness of north Iceland. Earn your turns as you tour areas completely inaccessible to anyone without air assistance – so relax, take in the scenery and enjoy the ride!
- 1 hr heli fly time (8 runs) on day 1
- Heli drop to a remote ski-touring destination on day 2
- Quality accommodation at Sóti Lodge
- All meals for the duration of the program (breakfast buffet, three course dinners, specially prepared mountain lunches)
- Morning take off directly from Sóti Lodge
- Shuttle service included from Keflavik International airport, Reykjavík or Akureyri
- Skis and bindings (high performance Blizzard freeride skis)
- Avalanche safety equipment (Backpack with air system, Arva avalanche beacon, shovel, and probe) – bring your own if you prefer!
- Safety briefing (avalanche danger, when and how to use avalanche safety equipment)
- Experienced mountain ski guide
- Aprés ski snacks at Sóti Lodge
- Access to thermal pool, hot tub and sauna
We partner with Norðurflug, using their Astar B2 helicopter, carrying up to 4 guests, pilot and guide.
- 2550 € (based on double occupancy)
Dates available for 2024 between April 26th-May 12th!
- Do you want to arrange a private Iceland heliskiing package for your group/family? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form to get your quote.
For whom is this trip suitable?
This trip is suitable for intermediate off-piste skiers in good physical condition. Whilst we expect great corn, snow conditions can be variable in the mountains and you should be comfortable riding in a variety of conditions.
You do not need to have previous ski touring experience – as long as you are an intermediate skier and have a good level of physical fitness (for example you hike, run or mountain bike regularly), our guides can teach you all you need to know for the touring part of the trip.
Important note for web bookings!
When booking using the widget on our website, the price shown reflects a 20% deposit only, with the remaining 80% due no less than six weeks prior to arrival.