Do you believe in earning your turns, yet find yourself tempted by the idea of just charging off-piste runs all day? Then this is the weekend you’ve been waiting for. Book now for your ultimate heli-touring weekend!
Summit Heliskiing’s heli-touring weekend starts out with a whole day making the most of the chopper and charging some of Iceland’s finest terrain! Once you’ve got that out of your system, we’ll whisk you back to Sóti Lodge for some well-earned R’n’R – a luxurious flotation treatment in a geothermal pool, a soothing sauna and a three-course dinner basking in the evening sunlight, before you take
Start the next morning with an energising breakfast buffet, before grabbing your gear and hopping back in the heli… but this time, you’ll be getting dropped off in the mountains and left to enjoy the blissful quiet and thrilling remoteness of north Iceland. Earn your turns as you tour areas completely inaccessible to anyone without air assistance – so relax, take in the scenery and enjoy the ride!
- 1 hr heli fly time (8 runs) on day 1
- Heli dropoff to a remote ski-touring destination on day 2
- Quality accommodation at Sóti Lodge
- All meals for the duration of the program (breakfast buffet, three course dinners, specially prepared mountain lunches)
- Morning take off directly from Sóti Lodge
- Shuttle service included from Keflavik International airport, Reykjavík or Akureyri
- Skis and bindings (high performance Blizzard freeride skis)
- Avalanche safety equipment (Backpack with air system, Arva avalanche beacon, shovel, and probe) – bring your own if you prefer!
- Safety briefing (avalanche danger, when and how to use avalanche safety equipment)
- Experienced mountain ski guide
- Aprés ski snacks at Sóti Lodge
- Access to thermal pool, hot tub and sauna
We partner with Norðurflug, using their Astar B2 helicopter, carrying up to 4 guests, pilot and guide.
- 1750 € (double occupancy)
- 2050 € (single occupancy)
Limited dates still available for 2023!
- 23rd – 28th April
- 5th – 7th May
- Do you want to arrange a private Iceland heliskiing package for your group/family? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form to get your quote.
For whom is this trip suitable?
- This heli-touring combo package is suitable for intermediate backcountry skiers in good physical condition. The guide will make sure each run fits the whole group.