Our heliskiing packages in Fljótin are a perfect way to spend quality time with friends and family
2023 dates available now!
The bespoke services offered at Sóti Lodge and the amazing slopes of the north Iceland on the Troll Peninsula provide the perfect ingredients for a memorable heliskiing experience. Cruising with Norðurflug’s Astar B2 helicopter to the tops of the majestic mountain peaks that surround us, our seasoned ski guides ensure the choice of the best run each time.
The gourmet three course dinners, plentiful breakfast buffet and local geothermal swimming pool and hot tub only add to the experience, with available floatation sessions to energise you for next day’s adventure.
The tours focuses on the mountains around Siglufjörður, Ólafsfjörður and Fljótin where the hotel is located. Each run is chosen by our team of professional guides in accordance with conditions each day.
- 1 hr heli fly time (8 runs) per day
- Quality accommodation at Sóti Lodge, based on double occupancy
- All meals for the duration of the program (breakfast buffet, three course dinners, specially prepared mountain lunches)
- Floatation relaxation program in local geothermal pool, access to pool, hut tub and sauna
- Morning take off directly from Sóti Lodge
- Shuttle service included from Keflavik International airport, Reykjavík or Akureyri
- Skis and bindings (high performance Blizzard freeride skis)
- Avalanche safety equipment (Backpack with air system, Arva avalanche beacon, shovel, and probe) – bring your own if you prefer!
- Safety briefing (avalanche danger, when and how to use avalanche safety equipment)
- Experienced mountain ski guide
- Aprés ski snacks at Sóti Lodge
We partner with Norðurflug, using their Astar B2 helicopter, carrying up to 4 guests, pilot and guide.
We also offer you the opportunity to customise the length of your tour.
Prices for our 4 day package start from €8,000/person
- April 22nd – May 7th 2023
- Do you have a specific date in mind? Contact us at email@example.com or through the contact form on the right side of the page and we will create the perfect, bespoke adventure for you and your group.
- Do you want to arrange a private Iceland heliskiing package for your group/family? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form to get your quote.
For whom is this trip suitable?
- This Iceland Heliskiing package is suitable for intermediate backcountry skiers in good physical condition. The guide will make sure each run fits the whole group.